Curbside Service is available at all library locations. Your library will have specific hours for curbside service. Even when we gradually reopen, curbside service is still available.
For more information regarding curbside service, contact your local library.
To use the curbside service:
- Place items on hold through the online catalog or by calling your public library.
- Once your item(s) are available, you will be notified.
- Once notified, come to the library, park in a designated parking spot, and call the library.
- Library staff will ask you for your library card number when you call, so be sure to bring it with you or know it.
- ONLY items placed on hold will be available for curbside pickup.
Please do not use curbside service if you are feeling sick in any way.
While our libraries are closed, due dates will be extended and no overdue fines will be charged. Outdoor book returns are open; some with limited hours. Do not attempt to hand books directly to library staff or to place returns on our library porches or steps. If the book return is not open, keep your books.
We are quarantining returned materials for 72 hours before checking them in, and during that time your online account will still say that you have them. This will not result in any fines.
All libraries, including the regional office, are unable to receive book donations at this time.