Become an ecoExplorer!
- Sign up to be an ecoEXPLORER by going here. Then have your parent check their email for an email where they can click a link to give permission for your participation.
- Go outside in your own backyard or at a designated ecoEXPLORE HotSpot to find wildlife species, including plants, reptiles, amphibians, insects and birds.
- Use your own device — or check out an iPod Touch at any LoanSpot location — and photograph your wildlife observation, noting the data, location, time, size, and species observed.
- Login to your ecoEXPLORE profile online and submit your observation.
- Arboretum staff will then review your observation and submit all approved submissions to the iNaturalist Network , which is used by real scientists!
- Attend an ecoExplore program at your public library to learn more!