Curbside Service is available at all library locations. Your library may have specific hours for curbside service.
For more information regarding curbside service, contact your local library.
To use the curbside service:
- Place items on hold through the online catalog or by calling your public library.
- Once your item(s) are available, you will be notified.
- Once notified, come to the library, park in a designated parking spot, and call the library.
- Library staff will ask you for your library card number when you call, so be sure to bring it with you or know it.
- ONLY items placed on hold will be available for curbside pickup.
Please do not use curbside service if you are feeling sick in any way.
We are not charging overdue fines during this time.
Outdoor book returns are open.